Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Searching for all that glitters!

I'm not exactly sure what creation(s) I'll post for the big "glitter party". I could just show off some random picture of myself, I guess, because my kids are always saying, "Mom, you've got glitter on your forehead." or "Mom, why is your eyebrow sparkling?" I'll admit, I get pretty messy up in my art room, but I really don't mind that kind of creative mess at all. Most of the time, I'm covered in paint, glitter and glue... there's nothing unusual about that. SO, finding just the right picture of something is going to be a challenge! A fantastic challenge that I can't wait to tackle. I've actually been doing something a bit different lately. Ok, I know this may come as a shock, because it is quite dangerous, but I've been making my own glitter. How, you may ask? With a collection of broken vintage Christmas ornaments and a hammer. That's all I'll say. Oh, and 2 words... protective eyewear. YIKES!!! Anyway, The little prince picture that I posted a few days ago actually has some of that homemade glitter below his feet! Now that you know, you can really tell by the "chunks"- can't you? Hmmm, what will I use this glitter on next? Until next time, Hugs!

2 comments:

lilylovekin said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, yes I love lace and sparkle but I like to mix it with a little rust. I love the banner on your blog all those beautiful buttons and colors it makes me happy to look at it.

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Glitter finds my face too.
:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin