Tuesday, June 16, 2009

News flash...

Just wanted to introduce everyone to my hubby's new venture that he's been working on developing for the past six months, he's been in the job placement business for 15 years. Cory has teamed up with a couple of professionals within his industry to establish a company hoping to help people get back to work. Finally, it's up and running- so once again, please keep them in mind if you or anybody else is looking for a career change! I've been told, that if this goes well, I can quit my real job and concentrate on my ART and blogging 100% off the time... hehehe!!! :) (and to my fellow co-workers, don't worry :)) Send anyone that you know who is currently looking for a job or just wanting to change jobs go to www.levelhire.com. Thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin