Thursday, June 18, 2009



My bride and grooms, I've gotten into collecting these... and have picked them up for next to nothing. The glass jar is my idea of a photo frame. Inside of it isa picture Cory's handsome grandfather.

Next, I have the cutest little figurine! Even though this was broken in three places and missing flower petals, I couldn't resist her for five cents. She needed a good home. I embellished the broken areas with roses that I made a few years ago, added pearls, glitter, etc. and a seashell! Hopefully, you can't tell that she was an imperfect castoff! :) Good as new! (in my eyes, even better)...

2 comments:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Sweet...
Blessings and light,
Amy

Fleur de Boheme said...

Oohh... your blog IS eyecandy!! Going to follow you.

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog and eco chic pink boutiques ;-)

Bye Kirsten

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin