Sunday, June 7, 2009

Come and join us!

Some info. for our upcoming "faireum" class!!! This one should be a ton of fun! Where else are our fairies going to live?? :)

Cost: $20.00
Date: July 6th, Monday.
Time: 7 to 9pm.
Where: Cottage of the Seasons 515 Commercial, Atchison, KS 913-367-6171
Bring: NOTHING, everything basic for your faireum is supplied. (Oh, except you might want to bring any little special tidbits that you would like to add to her habitat!)


Toni said...

Hi Christina! What a FUNtastic blog you have! If I lived there I would definitly join in on the fun! You are a very talented creative lady! Thanks for stopping by my blog and adding your encouraging comment. I sure enjoyed my visit here and will come back again!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I have loved reading your posts, and your faireums are so darling. Wish I could go.:)

Gina said...

Hi Christina! Just checking back into your blog like I told you I would! Still love it! Hope your summer is great so far!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin