Saturday, June 13, 2009

The little prince!


I've been working on some special-request projects and I just couldn't resist making this one also while I had my supplies handy. Simple and to the point, this "prince" turned out to be so handsome... He needs a good home, so he'll be going to Cottage of the Seasons next week, along with a few others.
Sooo happy to announce that I'll be having a bit more free time on my hands this summer- Hurrah!!! I'm hoping to really get in gear and participate in some local art shows or festivals. Now I just need to do some research and find out what's going on around the area. (if there even are any...) If I do find something and can actually commit to participating, I'll let you know when and where. Here's to hoping that I can locate a summer spectacular!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin