Monday, August 17, 2009

hmmm, not the best day ever... good finds, though!


Oh yeah, more vintage cards... baggie for a quarter!! L.o.V.e. my new curly~cue mirror... now, THAT was expensive... ONE dollar! :))))) Man! Last week I bought a small chest (bottom left) for 4 dollars... not knowing the drawer didn't fit, it was still quite a steal, I think~it's actually pretty old, but most importantly, I like it. Welp, this is what it looks like now~after a coat of black spray paint on the top of it, and adding a separate shelf on top, kinda like a hutch or something, I guess. I really don't mind if it's not perfect... nothing is..............even I have a crack! HA! Sorry... I hope that wasn't offensive to anyone. I'm just being silly. Had a bad day....
Hugs!

12 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Cool finds, gal!

blushing rose said...

How lucky for you ... very nice.
TTFN ~Marydon

Lisa said...

I think that was funny! Cards for a quarter!!! I never get that lucky!
Hope tomorrow is good!
Hugs, Lisa

LuLu Kellogg said...

Fabulous finds! LOVE the mirror!

LuLu~*xoxo

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hello Christina,

I wanted you to know that I have extended an award to you..it's the Bella Sinclair award for Art Inspiration…please drop by for a visit when you have a moment to pick it up! :0)

Have a lovely day,
Stephanie

Lorraine said...

I love your treasures, I adore old cards, old anything, no offense taken, I have a crack too lol

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Always love those baggies of vintage cards! Great finds!

Lynn said...

ooooo you are so lucky, great finds. I don't have any place to shop for deals like that close by anyway. I love your walls with the molding (if that's what it's called), and they look like mine a soft yellow, but you never know by photos on the computer. Love that mirror, and your little dresser with empty drawers , great idea :)

Lynn said...

P.S... sorry you had a bad day and your crack doesn't offend me in the least LOL

Anne said...

Your funny, lol. I love that gold scroll mirror you found. And only for a dollar! Wow, what an awesome bargain! So what are you planning on doing with the vintage cards. Do you use them to make ornaments or just for the fun of collecting them?

Diane Mars said...

Very cool finds, the mirror was a steal! And it looks perfect on the wall. I love the way your table turned out cute. The baggie of Cards well you know me and those vintage cards I'm a soft sell on those. But a quarter oh my such good treasures!
Hugs, Diane

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Your blog is very pretty...I love anything sparkly as well.
xojanis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin