Monday, August 10, 2009

"BLiNg RiNgS"...




Okay, all... take a looksie at these *fantabulous* rings made by one of my favorite local artists around! Belinda makes THE most whimsical and beautiful rings... the colors and crystal cuts on these cuties just make my head spin!!! Whether you like large, dainty, loud colors or modest jewelry~~ she's got the designs for you! Sized to fit and plenty of eye~candy to pick from, you can find these fun rings at Cottage of the Seasons... located in downtown Atchison at 515 Commercial. Check this gal out at Melissa and Karen's shop, wouldya'! Hugs! :)

7 comments:

Baking Momma said...

I can see why you love her work. They are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

They are Beautiful!!!

If you get a chance come by my Blog for a visit and say hi. I have put up quite a few new posts and will be putting more up this week from the San Francisco International Gift Fair where my Pillow Collection was featured and Romantic Homes who has featured my Pillows in their beautiful magazine.

Have a great week,
Aimee

Anne said...

Wow those are pretty rings.

Elyse said...

very cool! thanks for sharing.

xo

Xazmin said...

Love those rings! They are stinkin' adorable! Glad I found your blog!

Lisa said...

Lovely rings! thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Lisa

Lorraine said...

What art and how sweet of you to promote her, bravo...oh so much to catch up on here, well I know where I'll go when I need to get away from it all, I'll catch on all your old ones, yes I will lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin