Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have been creating like crazy this weekend! I will definitely have to take some pictures to show and tell today!
I also received the most beautiful packages in the mail this week... Suzette and Melissa really spoiled me rotten with a gorgeous bracelet, and ornament! Thank you so much and I will get some snapshots up soon!
I am really feeling the Christmas spirit now (I'd better be, it's right around the corner!) and trying to stick to my handmade gift giving plan! It's a wonderful sense of the true spirit of the season~ give from the heart... and hand! :)
Hugs!
Christina
xox

3 comments:

Abatevintage said...

Christina I love the knew lay out of the blog and the blog header, every thing looks wonderful.

Have a great Sunday and a great upcoming week.


»-(¯`v´¯)-»Blessings»-(¯`v´¯)-»Heidi»-(¯`v´¯)-»

Lisa said...

Oh how awesome. Wonder if my nephews would take something I made. Humm... wonder if I can get it advertised on tv then they would have to have it! hehe
Hugs, Lisa

deb famularo said...

I swear I wish I lived near you!!! We'd have so much fun! Christmas, ugh- I have most of my shopping done, but with the house for sale, I can't even stick presents under the tree- they are hidden all over the house. I wish I could make gifts this year!!!!!!!!!! Your little treasures are so darling- you are motivating me!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful holiday season my friend! xOxO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin