Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ahhh, that's a sigh of relief... :)

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!! Okay, so... everything is set for class on Monday. All of the extras and last minute~ needed supplies are ready to go... all I have left to do is paint the boxes. Woot! I'll get that finished later sometime this week. I spent the morning running around town and by the time I got back home, I looked just like a drowned rat! It poured down rain all morning while I was trying to get my last minute errands done before heading back to work tomorrow, and I ended up completely soaked. In and out of the car... No problem, though... it's done and now I can get to all of those neglected chores around the house! (I say that like I'm looking forward to it or something....)

As soon as I can, I will post some new pictures of my thrifting goodies~~ it was quite a hunt today... I was on a mission, though.... yeah...getting my errands done, WAIT....What? Are you thinking, is that how I really got drenched? Okay, *BUSTED* yes... those "errands" did not originally include my thrifting escapade, but hey... I can always make time for that, right?? :)))) And I DID get other things done, too! I promise! :))))

Anyway, Back to the goodies... I ran across some G.O.O.D. stuff!!!!! Can't wait to share... I'll be back in a bit!

Hugs,
Christina

2 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds like you had a good productive day. Even with a bit of shopping to boot! Can't wait to see what ya picked up. =)

blushing rose said...

Worn out just resding about your day. chuckle! TTFN ~ Marydon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin