Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Only 2 days 'til the big 38!!

I'm having a good week. Almost Friday, and really looking forward to it. No special reason- it's only MY BIRTHDAY. I'm one of those cheeseballs that really gets excited each and every year. Hey, my philosophy is: I'm blessed to be able to celebrate another year! I'm still young enough that I don't mind telling my age, but old enough to realize how fast time really does fly by! Oh, but don't worry-I'll let you know how I'm feeling after the big day. (We'll see if I still feel "young" enough.) Changing the subject... we just returned home after being walked by the dogs-ha! and I'm truly exhausted- so are they. It's always a workout. Our 2 german shepards like to pull and run around alot... you know how that goes. They're strictly indoor dogs and they only go outside to take care of business. So, in turn, when on a leash they like to drag me and wrap around every single pole, tree and hydrant while I'm busy trying to distract them from all of the squirrels and strays. Fun, fun, fun! We all got some overdue exercise. It was time to head back home, though. Not only were we all dog tired- (no pun intended, we walked about a mile) but I ran out of Wal-mart bags. Catch my drift? I'll write again soon. Time for some R&R. Bye! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin