Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hello everyone! I haven't done any posting in a while, In fact, I haven't done much of anything productive lately. Today, though, I worked all day long on a few new "creations" for the Riverbend. Memorial day weekend is really going to sneak up on me this year! On that note, I can't believe that the kids are almost out of school- what, three weeks or so? My gosh! Time has passed me by so quickly. I need to upload some more recent pictures for all to see. Most of my photos are from last year! (I just hate to admit that!) My camera's screen went out and finding the time to play photographer eludes me. Hmmm. I've joined a fantastic group of artists on creative souls and I really want to get some pics loaded, so I need to get moving, don't I? Until next time... tata for now! xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin