Saturday, March 1, 2008

What a beautiful day it is... and what a mood I'm in. I want to make something...I really should scratch the creative itch, but I have so much on my mind and I need to get things done around the house first! I need to keep myself busy for a while. I had my first baby bird leave the nest this week. My son decided that it was time to get a place of his own... he'll be 19, so I guess it was an overdue decision. I miss him so much already. My daughter is 13 and growing up just as fast. Time for teenager-round two! :) I know she'll keep me plenty busy! :) It seems like only yesterday... Time really does go by so quickly. I need to focus on that great feeling of accomplishment and everything will be fine. Ta Ta for now!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I don't know why you say you're not much of a writer, because you write very well....ooops I said I wouldn't comment on everything lOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin