Friday, August 12, 2011

finally friday!

  excitement and anticipation is in the air around here.  certainly, i’ve got the best two kids in the whole wide world!   our son just recently started his new job, he’s been truly blessed with an opportunity working for a company with a very bright  future and today is our daughter’s first day of her junior year in high school .  she’ll be taking four college credit classes this year & hoping to juggle her part time job, as well.  it’s been busy, busy fine tuning the details… i am such a proud momma!   many blessings and  best wishes for luck as they tackle this new chapter in their lives , they’ll do just fine!  my children are truly my pride and joy… take a peek.  here’s my brendan!crazy cory & i '11 067

and here’s my bethany!

fishing trip, family 135

I can’t believe how the time has flown by, just yesterday they were so tiny.  I love you both! 

wishing everyone a happy, relaxing and safe weekend~  I’ll close for now with a photo of a visitor that we had early this morning.  monkey had a  friend stop by to visit!  pretty darn cute, huh?

book notes, etc 014Winking smile

later, gators!

christina

2 comments:

Holly said...

This is such a sweet post! Your kids are lucky to have a loving, supportive mama like you. Not only are they ambitious, they're also some rather good-lookin' kiddos. You've got a lot to be proud of!

deb famularo said...

Awwww, what awesome photos of you guys!!!!!!!!! Beautiful like their momma!!!!! I miss you! I've been on a break all summer, but I finally got my butt back on blogger and I had to say hello! xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin