Saturday, April 10, 2010

Eeeek and double eeeeekkk!!!

misc 031

Oh, guess what?????  Lorraine (Colours and Stuff L) loves me!!!!

I raced  home for lunch today and was SO surprised to find a package from her in my mailbox!!   I ripped it open right away and sported my new accessory!!!!  (how’d she know that I needed a smile??)

What a sweet birthday gift from a VERY sweet friend!   THANK YOU SO MUCH, L…  it was definitely a good mail day!

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

xoxoxo

10 comments:

deb famularo said...

EEEK is right! Holy Crap, that is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! xOxO

Pierelantijntjes said...

What a beautiful birthday present!
Have a lovely sunday.
Greetings Ester

The French Bear said...

I know how you feel!!!! I had the same experience, aren't our bloggers such nice people?
I am so happy for you, beautiful necklace!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

NicNacManiac said...

Just gorgeous...a fabulous necklace for the summer!!
Happy Belated Birthday sweetness!
xOxO Nerina

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation ... you will look smashing in it. Happy birthday.

Have a lovely weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Valarie said...

What a wonderful surprise to come home to. Have a fabulous weekend.
Valarie

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Christina:
When I first read the title of your post, I was afraid it involved mice! Jewelry is so much better! Love your new necklace, and I'm sure it will look lovely on you.
Happy Birthday, C!
xoxo
Donna

Draffin Bears said...

Oh yeah! sweet Christina, what a lovely birthday gift.
You look lovely in your new necklace.

I hope that you are having a lovely weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

Lorraine said...

Glad you do sweet girl, it suits you perfectly x

Lisa said...

I love this! Congrats!! I saw it on Facebook but I guess I didn't comment here!
Happy Sunday!
Hugs, Lisa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin