Thursday, January 7, 2010

By the way, the folded heart Valentine (sneak~peek) will be next months class, we'll also have an extra creative surprise!!!

And yeah, the cake...I painted that today. I HAD to do something in my studio, I've been itching to create for a about a week now. Kinda had a block, but now (@10:30 PM) sparks are flying! Is that good or bad this late at night?? I could get lost up there for hours! LOL!
Special thanks to Jodie, I can now add a personal touch to my blogspace!
HUGS!

4 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Yay Christina!!!
I LOVE THOSE WATERMARKS girl and those photos are much larger and so nice to see!!!! yaaaay!
I'm so happy that I could help you so I'm giving you an A+ with a 5 point bonus for leaving me such a sweet rockin' comment!!!!
Keep Creating girl~
everything vintage

Lorraine said...

you're awesome...I know that for a fact, but where's the heart? eyesight not good lol

Winchester Manor said...

Can you rub off on me please? I'm still having a major creative block...sigh!

Patty said...

Hi Sweetie....beautiful blog...beautiful Watermark....I visited Jodie's blog, and added her to my favorites list. Keep up the good work. Love you. Mom

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin