Monday, December 6, 2010

HAPPY DECEMBER!!!

 

wips 013

Oh geez, time as gotten away from me~ AGAIN!  I’ve been keeping busy working on handmade gifts and getting some CHISTmas shopping done here and there.  (this coming from the woman that is normally racing around like a mad~person on Christmas eve…)  It is sooo hard to believe that it’s right around the corner, it’ll be here before we know it.  Why do I feel like there are not enough hours in the day? 

Hmm… today’s to do list.   I’m waiting on paintings to dry, catching up on a bit of housework , trying to get a few custom journal orders ready, then off to the groomer and work in a bit.  (Diesel needs a makeover!  hehe! )

Things here are going great and I wish you all a wonderful day, my friends!  I’ll be back soon!

Hugs, CJ

7 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Christina!
So great to hear you're busy and doing well! I hope you have a joyful and wonderful Christmas season, my friend.
xoxo
Donna

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Christina,

How lovely to have a post from you again, dear friend.
Life does seem to be busy at this time of the year. Good luck with your to do list.

Happy week,
Hugs
Carolyn

Joanna Rowan said...

So glad I stopped by to visit as I too have been on a blogging break for a little bit. Beautiful and enchanting creations abound on your lovely blog as always. Have a beautiful day,
Joanna

Elyse said...

december is just speeding by like a locomotive! i'm just trying to keep up and still enjoy. hope you are, too.

xo
elyse

Anonymous said...

Well it's good to hear that you sound like you are enjoying the month so far and you're right X-mas will be here before we know it! Argh! Xoxo

Lorraine said...

It's lovely to hear from you sweetie, little busy bee, i so enjoyed your art (heart) x

Unknown said...

Yes, Christmas will be here before we're ready - but keep creating and have fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin